Is your equipment reaching End of Support Life? We can continue to support it for you!
Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) will end the service life of equipment irrespective of your requirements. This can often leave organisations pressured into procuring new equipment unnecessarily. It doesn’t always need to be this way! However, it is vitally important to be prepared for the end of service life which is set by the OEM. With Data Shield as your maintenance provider, we can continue to support your hardware for as long as you require.
EOL/EOS Hardware List
By choosing Data Shield to provide your EOSL support, we will provide:
- Cost reductions of up to 70% compared to OEM.
- Efficient usage from your storage for many more years.
- Increased Return on Investment
- Full control of your hardware lifecycle, allowing you to upgrade when you are ready.
- OEM-approved spares provided to fix/replace your equipment.
- Customizable support level agreements, including 4-hour onsite service.
- Flexible term contracts, allowing you to tailor your support right up until the day you upgrade.
- Combined multi-vendor support options to ensure all of your assets are covered, simplifying the maintenance contract management process.