In this time of national health emergency, Data-Shield is aware that many of our customers rely on us to ensure that critical IT systems are maintained, and, in the event of an outage, our teams are able to respond with both staff and equipment as normal.
We built our contingency planning processes several years ago and these have been updated to reflect the current situation. Our business continuity plan has been activated and is in place to ensure that all of our Teams based throughout the UK are operating as usual. Our engineering teams throughout the UK have all had emergency training on how Data-Shield will operate in the event of a supply chain breakdown/disruptions or to the Transport Network.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, all employees and contractors have been given Coronavirus awareness training. The relevant resources and investments have taken place and we are currently ensuring that all employees have the ability to work remotely. This is currently in place and has allowed us to operate fully and minimise our employee’s exposure to COVID-19.
The entire team at Data-Shield appreciate that the circumstances in which we find ourselves at the moment will cause worry. However, we are committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves, and we will continue to be in touch with information and updates.
- Any engineer attending site has not travelled overseas in the last month.
- All engineers have not or do not have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All engineers have a sanitising procedure before and after a site visit.
- We have strict contingency procedures that are being followed by all members of staff at Data-Shield to ensure that we are able to operate
fully. – We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and will communicate with our customers any changes to our operations.
- UK wide engineers to provide full UK coverage during this period.
- All systems are able to be accessed by all remote workers.
- ISO procedures are already in place to secure all data protection (GDPR) requirements are maintained.
Please contact us on 01244 314144 for any more information during this period.
Best wishes from all at Data-Shield.